BRIANNA DESIGN currently has vacancies for:
This is a full time position. Work duties will include:
- Learning about our products and how to design and detail their uses.
- Customer liaison and recording details of the work requested by the client.
- Assigning drawing and job costing duties to junior staff.
- Collating information from junior staff in Microsoft Word and Excel and presenting to the Client.
- Co-ordinating with the client to finalize work details and selection of product.
- Site measuring and adjusting documentation as necessary prior to ordering.
- Assist with the ordering of goods from the factory.
- Final hand over of goods to the client. Gathering feedback and resolving client issues.
The successful applicant will require the following skills:
- Current international drivers licence and/or Thai drivers licence.
- Previous experience in interior design and /or sales of joinery.
- Fluency in English.
- Willing to work from or re-locate to Koh Samui Thailand.
Other terms and conditions (ie: salary and commissions) which are dependent on the candidates skills and experience will be negotiated.
IPM Samui believes in service excellence and exceeding expectations. If you are a hard worker, thrive on challenges and enjoy being part of a positive team environment, then we would like to hear from you!
Our company is expanding and can offer career challenges for the right candidates. Since our business is growing rapidly, we expect our staff to be adaptable, quick thinking and customer focused in order to contribute fully to our team and ongoing success.
If you think you meet these criteria then send your CV to us today to firstname.lastname@example.org.